Monday, April 30, 2007

Is Prada sharing the same vision as LG?


“We at LG are exceptionally proud of the PRADA Phone by LG” says Dr. Scott Ahn, President & CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. He continues, “The two companies have worked together seamlessly towards a truly shared vision, to develop one of the most beautifully stylish handsets the market has ever seen.” Visiting LG Headquarters in Seoul, Korea, Mr. Patrizio Bertelli, President and CEO of PRADA, said: "As we do with ready-to-wear and accessories, we were looking at a break-through. Consistent with our approach, we are not branding an existing product; rather, Miuccia and I have been working with LG to give this new phone a very strong character and unique style, both in its contents and in its design. We, just like our partners at LG, are known for the attention to detail and uncompromising quality of our products. And we find these characteristics in the new mobile phone."
I still wonder which brand equity is stronger? Italian Design meets Korean Quality or should it be Korean Design meets Italian Quality? Well until I actually see and test the product will I know. At the moment, I'll stick to my good ole' Nokia 8800 Gun metal limited edition. Oh yeah, the battery life leaves more the be desired.

No comments:


 
exercise info
exercise info